Caribbean Gaming and Entertainment Co. ( St. kitts-Nevis ) Ltd
Job Title: Promotional Representative (position in Nevis)
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Supervisor
Summary: Primarily responsible for the execution of promotions at agent and company locations, in accordance with the Sales and Marketing agenda. Works closely with the Sales & Marketing Supervisor to schedule promotions. Assists with the distribution and maintenance of merchandise and promotional material.
Provides reports as required on the outcome of promotions to the Sales & Marketing Supervisor. Assists with conducting market research. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships. Provides excellent service to Customers and Agents.
- Leads and executes various types of promotions at agent and company locations.
- Reports on the outcome of promotions executed.
- Provides support to the Sales & Marketing Supervisor in distributing promotional material and merchandise.
- From time to time, required to assist with the execution of surveys to gather customer feedback.
2. Education and Work Experience:
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Certificate in Computer Applications, including Microsoft Office Suite would be an asset.
3. Special Job Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of customer base.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications (Microsoft Office suite); report writing and presentation skills.
- Sound verbal, written and listening communications.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Effective time management.
All applications and resume must be sent to email@example.com…