Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Retail Store Supervisor at our Nevis Store.
The successful candidate will:
• be the Brand Ambassador in our Retail Store, enabling the team to hit and exceed targets by providing outstanding customer service, leading by example, seeking continuous process improvement to delight and engage customers and team members.
• enjoy working in a fast paced environment where products are dynamic and people are unpredictable.
• be a quick thinker to provide quick sales solutions, problem resolutions and will be required to rotate through various functions in order to ensure the successful running of the store.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enforce retail way to enable customer satisfaction and revenue targets.
• Demonstrate Retail behaviours with every customer encounter
• Ensure the team is sufficiently educated on The company’s processes and policies
• Observe the team and provide guidance through customer interactions
• Own and resolve customer queries in a quick and efficient manner
• Provide quick fault resolution within service level agreements
• Ensure your teams are rostered to work at the most appropriate times to serve our customers.
• Use customer feedback as an opportunity to improve personal and store performance.
• Be aware of other customers who need help and advice to efficiently serve everyone
• Support an environment that is inviting for customers to buy and engaging for colleagues to sell.
• Motivate and support the team to contribute towards NPS store targets.
• Consistently hit and exceed personal targets.
• Support RSA’s to close difficult sales.
• Observe and provide ongoing feedback to RSA’s that will enable them to delight customers and increase sales.
• Recommend products and services to improve your customers’ experiences and their lifestyles.
• Demonstrate impact of your store performance on the wider strategy
• Work with team members to ensure store opens on time and is sufficiently manned.
• Work with your team members to achieve visual merchandising standards and that display products are working properly
• Work with your team to ensure the store is a safe environment
• Support team members to always follow Retail policies and processes
• Carry out daily housekeeping and store standard checks to approved levels
• Consistently achieve administrative requirements for cash and inventory handling
• Make recommendations to improve processes that will improve the customer experience.
• Make recommendations to build a unified team
• Lead by example to demonstrate values and ethos
• Ensure end of day checks and balances meet audit criteria
• Generate ideas and participate in a monthly outdoor sales or extended work activities to increase brand and product awareness and sales targets
• Attend and actively participate in all meetings and trainings where directed by the Store Manager
• Participate in performance review discussions for new and existing team member
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a competitive sales/customer service environment with at least one year in a supervisory position.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment to defined tasks
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time, effectively and efficiently
• Computer literacy and competence in spreadsheet analysis would be an asset
Required Competencies/Key Behaviours:
• Accountability & Integrity
• Maintain and adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes and requirements.
• Interact effectively with employees and customers with various skill sets and backgrounds
• Be passionate about Company’s products and services
• Respects team and always deliver what is promised
• Is comfortable leading a team
• Enjoys challenges and achieving goals
• Uses simple and inspiring communication
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your application and CV via e-mail to email@example.com by 15th March 2017.