NEVLEC wishes to advise all of its valued customers that Disconnections would be conducted throughout the island of Nevis beginning March 06th, 2013.
Customers who are in arrears are encouraged to settle their outstanding amounts on their electricity bills or their services would be disconnected.
Persons disconnected will be required to pay a reconnection fee of $100.00 and all reconnections would be done within 24 hours. However, persons who wish to be reconnected in one (1) hour can do so by using our express reconnection service for a fee of $250.00.
NEVLEC reminds their valued customers that tampering with the company’s property is illegal and persons found guilty would be fined $1,000.00.
Please take note of the following arrears to be disconnected and the proposed date for disconnections:
1. Charlestown and areas in close proximity 6th March
2. Craddock Road and surrounding areas 7th March
3. Brown Hill and areas in close proximity 12th March
4. Morning Star and surrounding areas 13th March
5. Gingerland 14th March
6. St James’ Parish 19th March
7. St Thomas’ Parish 20th March
Thanks for your kind co-operation.