Permission has been granted by the Commissioner of Police to The Unity Movement to conduct a Public March and Procession on Friday 11 October, 2013 at 5:00 .pm. which will start at the Tamarind tree at the junction of Orchard Street and Cayon Street, Greenlands and proceed along the following route:
- East along Cayon Street
- Right (South) along Central Market Street
- Left (East) along Liverpool Row
- Left (North) along Fort Street
- Right (East) along Cayon Street
- Right (South) along West Independence Square Street
- Right (West) along Bank Street; which is the ending point of the March and Procession
A rally will be held at Bank Street commencing 6:00 pm and ends at 11:00 pm.
During the March and Procession vehicle traffic will be diverted to different streets in order to allow the free passage of the March and Procession ,motorist are ask to comply with the traffic directions given by the Police.
All persons are advised to follow the Route as approved by the Police.