Congratulations are in order for Delta Petroleum’s Nevis Flagship Service Station located in PumpRoad, Nevis, for winning the prestigious title of Service Station of the Year 2015.
This comes onthe eve of the Regional General Manager completion of regional visits.
The Regional General Manager today stated that in 2012 Delta Petroleum embarked on a program that would have regional impact on the quality of service and cleanliness of all service stations within the Delta Petroleum group.
This project was implemented not only to ensure an emphasis on customer service but also have to a proper focus on the customers.
In so doing, Delta Petroleum rebranded their services offered at all service stations to embrace a holistic approach within the operations.
According to the Regional General Manager, this year is no different, with Virgin Gorda Service Station in the BVI, winning this title for the past 2 years, Nevis station has now step up to the plate and has cupped the title.
On December 21st 2015, there will be a customer appreciation day at that service Station. On that day customers are invited to an open house and will receive various gifts items and Christmas giveaways. Refreshments will also be provided.
As part of this great victory the Island Manager, Ms Sharon Hobson, will receive $US1, 000 and each member of her team will receive $US100 and a Delta Petroleum pin to be worn on their uniform daily. This demonstrates an appreciation of outstanding work.
The criteria for winning the title of Service Station for the Year are as follows:
1. Service station must participate and send pictures as it relates to Sparkling Monday every
2. Customer Service must be at an impeccable standard.
3. Product volume must be continuously increasing.
4. Service station must illuminate cleanliness at all levels including bathrooms, and
5. Customers must give a good report as it relates to the service that they received.
6. Staff must display an appreciation for working with Delta Petroleum and at the service
station where they work.
7. There must be no significant losses outside of the Company’s standards.
8. Customer Service Attendants must use the 3-0 customer service focus mission that is welcome, thank and smile, while asking the customer to “hurry on back.”
Again, the Regional General Manager of Delta Petroleum, Bevis Sylvester extends congratulations to Ms. Hobson, and her team for a job well done. He noted that while Delta Petroleum knows customer service is important, customer focus is even more important.