Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position Mechanic at the St. Kitts Masonry Products Ltd located at Canada Estate, St. Kitts.
The successful person will be responsible for the diagnosis, maintenance and repair of heavy handling vehicles including but not limited to Concrete Pump Trucks, Mixer-Trucks, Loaders and Forklifts.
Qualifications/Requirements (candidates who apply must possess at minimum):-
- Four (4) years experience as a Mechanic working on Diesel engines
- Certificate/Diploma in Diesel Mechanics or other formal training
- The ability to diagnose and repair mechanical problems
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- A valid Driver’s License.
*Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems would be an asset.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested Mechanics may fill application forms at the TDC Human Resources Office, located on Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts, or applications may be sent to:
TDC Human Resources Department
P. O. Box 142
Deadline: 27th November, 2014
Contact: 869 465-2511 ext 178 or ext 151