JOB STATUS : FULL TIME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Office Assistant at the Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
To assist with the smooth and efficient running of the Credit Union Office (in general) and the Administration Department and Executive Office (in particular) by performing driving, messaging, utility and maintenance functions and other assigned duties.
Three (3) O’ Level or CXC Subjects including English or three (3) years working experience in the Public or Private Sector
- Designated ‘official driver’ for the NCCU and will be responsible for ensuring that the company vehicles are serviced according to an agreed schedule and maintained in a condition that reflects a positive image of the institution.
- Delivering and picking up letters (from the post office, ferries and business places); and regular supplies and special packages (from the post office, customs, ferries and business places); and making messages in person, when it is required.
- Assist the Administration and Accounting Assistants with the management of stock by monitoring and reporting levels in storage; delivering stationeries and other supplies to Departments/Units based on requisitions; presenting the requisition voucher to the Accounting Department for recording; informing stock orders; and picking up supplies when needed
- Assist the Accounting & Finance Manager with identifying and labelling of fixed assets
Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to listen and interpret messages
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliable and dependable
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Application and two (2) references may be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager
Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
PO. Box 452, Chapel Street
All applications must be received not later than Wednesday June 27, 2018