Judy Williams-Hanley Electrocuted.

Nevispages has learnt of the death of Judy Williams-Hanley of Bath Village, Nevis who met her untimely demise in the morning hours of Thursday, November 5, 2020.

While the details remain sketchy, information reaching this media house indicates that Williams-Hanley was electrocuted by a downed electrical wire at her father’s residence in Bath Village.

Nevispages.com extends deepest condolences to her husband Rogie and the rest of the family.

You might also like