ST.KITTS & NEVIS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Basseterre, St. Kitts – October 10, 2014
LIME Shines Spotlight on Local Talent for Regional Campaign Anguilla, Antigua-Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, St. Kitts &Nevis and the Turks & Caicos Islands
What do you get when you combine the talents of a reigning Soca Monarch, a former Miss World Contestant, DJ of the year plus two other emerging talented artistes to create a campaign jingle? A sure winner!
LIME shines the spotlight on this eclectic mix of Caribbean home grown talents to deliver a catchy, new jingle to complement LIME’s winning consumer-focused – One Flat Rate campaign.
The artistes, who are themselves quickly emerging as the ones to watch, include:
• Soca Monarch, King Tian Winte from Antigua & Barbuda. This Soca Monarch has carved out a niche for himself delighting fans with his sweet distinctive soca sound.
• DJ Shakes, aka Andy Williams, who hails from Turks & Caicos Islands and holds the title of DJ of the year for two years in a row, 2013 and 2014.
• Kassandra Malone, The British Virgin Islands Beauty Queen who represented her country at the Miss World Contest – a beauty with a winning vocals to match.
• Janos Bagnall of Kollision Band, who produced the hot soca hit, “Wuk Up Time.”
• Asher Mains, an emerging Antiguan R&B Singer extraordinaire This potpourri of promising young talent combined their efforts and will be the leading voices and faces behind LIME’s regional One Flat Rate campaign on radio, TV and in print.
ST.KITTS & NEVIS
The new campaign is LIME’s response to the consumers’ demand for one flat, affordable pre-paid plan. With the One Flat Rate consumers no longer have to
schedule calls for specific off peak times. There will be no differentiation between weekend, week day, peak and off hour rates. Calls can be made at any time to
any network and the rate will be the same. This therefore eliminates the need for consumers to carry two handsets to get better deals on rates.