(BASSETERRE: 4th June, 2013): Local promotion of the 2013 St. Kitts Music Festival shifts into high gear with the official release of an events calendar, packed with exciting promotional activities.
This release comes on the heels of a recent announcement that the Kollision Band has been added to the lineup, causing a drastic increase in local interest for the St. Kitts Music Festival, which takes place June 27th – 29th in the Warner Park Stadium.
The events calendar reveals a number of activities including beach parties, bar hopping and various fetes, to promote the 2013 St. Kitts Music Festival, in which Lionel Richie headlines a star-studded lineup of artists.
The 2013 Promotional Calendar of Events:
• Thursday June 6th – Bonfire, Mr. X’s Shiggidy Shack
• Friday June 7th – Finally Friday, Vibes Beach Bar
• Saturday June 8th – Island Tour, Nevis
• Sunday June 9th – Hang Out, Patsy’s Beach Bar
• Saturday June 15th – National Blood Drive, Independence Square
– Island Tour, St. Kitts
– Kids Day, venue will be announced via media
• Sunday June 16th – National Championships, Silver Jubilee Stadium
• Thursday June 20th – Bonfire, Mr. X’s Shiggidy Shack
• Friday June 21st – Downtown Lime, The Circus
• Saturday June 22nd – Beer Fest, Frigate Bay
– Foamalicious, Vibes Beach Bar
• Sunday June 23rd – Dieppe Bay Beach Lime
• Monday June 24-26th – Party Central, Central Street
• Wednesday June 26-28th – Fest on D’ Square, Independence Square
• Sunday June 30th – White Sands – Carambola Beach Club
These events will provide opportunities to win Music Festival tickets, t-shirts, backpacks and other great prizes and also interact with the intelligent, beautiful and energetic St. Kitts Music Festival Promotional Models.
Now in its 17th year, the Festival attracts both locals and visitors alike. It features a wide range of musical styles on the popular market, including R&B, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Soca, Calypso, Gospel and Contemporary music.