NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (May 09, 2019) — The Ministry of Human Resources in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA), is pleased to inform that the Embassy of the Republic of Chile is inviting interested persons to apply for Diploma in Teaching Methodologies of Spanish scholarship.
The course will provide participants with a solid theoretical and practical basis on the current methodologies of teaching Spanish as a second language. Some of the benefits related to the scholarship are:
· Round trip Airfare
· Tuition and academic expenses
· Food and transport
· Text books and study materials
The programme will commence on Monday, July 29th, 2019, for a duration of 35 days. Interested persons must apply before June 7th, 2019.
For more on application requirements, procedures and scholarship benefits please visit the following links or contact the listed individuals below:
3. Embassy of Chile at Tel. 1 876 968 0260
4. Ministry of Human Resources at Tel. 469 5521 Ext. 5163/4 or
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Tel. 467 1158/ 1363