The Government of the Republic of Cuba is pleased to announce the availability of nine (9) scholarships to enable citizens of the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis to pursue studies in Cuba.
The available scholarships are as highlighted:
Five (5) for Medicinal Sciences
Two (2) for Postgraduate Studies in the following areas:
• Internal Medicine
• Gynecology and Obstetrics
• General Surgery
• Hygiene and Epidemiology
One (1) for Linguistics
One (1) for Health Technologies (Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Level Graduates)
Please note that the deadline for the submission of applications to the Human Resource Management Department is Friday, May 15, 2015. At the time of completing the applications, persons are required to submit:
• a certified copy of their birth certificate
• a certified copy of their high school transcripts and certificate
• a certified copy of their CAPE transcripts and certificate
• a certified copy of their passport information page
Further information and/or instruction will be obtained upon arrival to the Human Resource Management Department at 1-869-467-1323.