Parents experience their worst nightmare when their baby died this morning

Nevispages Reporter

(CHARLESTOWN, NEVIS)- The worst situation that could possible happen to a mother and a father occurred this morning Tuesday, December 9, 2014 when the parents of a baby boy received the news of a tragedy that befell their son.

News reaching this publication indicates that their eight (8) months old baby was rushed to the Alexandra Hospital when he was found not breathing  at a daycare facility he attended located at Craddock Road.

Information is still sketchy but it is alleged that the baby may have choked on some unidentified object or substance.

He died at the hospital.

Nevispages will update this story as more information becomes available.

You might also like