St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Limited (National) recognizes that the global community is facing a challenging and unprecedented period as a direct consequence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Bank has been closely monitoring the latest developments and we understand the tremendous impact that this pandemic is creating on various sectors of the economy.
In light of this, National’s Board and Management have agreed to meet its responsibility as a good corporate citizen to address the economic and social consequences arising from the pandemic.
Consequently, National has decided to provide the following relief measures to individual and business customers:
1. Moratorium on payment of principal and interest on all credit facilities up to three months in the first instance.
2. Emergency short term loans for qualified customers for 6 months to one year
3. Waiver of late fees and charges during this period.
4. Waiver of penalties for early withdrawals from CDs and Target Savings Accounts.
5. Waiver of ATM withdrawals fees.
6. Waiver of set-up fees for new point of sale (POS) terminals.
7. Waiver of 50% of monthly rental fees for POS terminals If you have been impacted by COVID-19 and you are experiencing financial
hardship kindly contact us by telephone or email to discuss how we can assist you.
Our telephone contact is 1-869-465-2204 Ext 1207 or Ext 1208. Alternately, you may reach us by writing to email@example.com.
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Bank has taken measures to limit the number of persons visiting the Branch and we strongly encourage you to contact us via telephone or email to discuss the best options that meet your needs.
If you must visit one of our branches, we will be happy to welcome and serve you but please be reminded that we are limiting the number of customers in our branches at any one time. We seek your understanding while we try to protect you and reduce
the potential spread of COVID-19.
At National, our objective has always been to support our customers in their quest to make their lives and communities better.
We stand ready to assist you in these difficult and unprecedented times.
Together, we shall overcome!!