The automotive division of the TDC Group of Companies launched its new product, the 2019 New 5th Generation RAV4, on the afternoon of Thursday, June 6, 2019.
The momentous launch took place, at the TDC Automotive Division, Pinney’s Industrial Site Nevis.
Present at the launch were Mr. Ernie France, Managing Director of TDC Nevis, Ms Keisha Jones, Managing Director, TDC Financial Services, Mr. Anthony Nisbett, General Manager TDC Automotive Division, staff of TDC Nevis, and members of the general public.
Mr. Nisbett highlighted the features of the new vehicle. According to Nisbett the new 5th Generation vehicle, which is the number one seller as an SUV in America has the following features:
- It repositioned the side mirrors lower on the door.
- The display lights provide the rights mood for any driver.
- Performance: 4 cylinder, 8-speed A/T 2.5L engine.
- Multi terrain select-which provides improved traction and comfort for off-road driving
- Higher ground clearance for improved visibility
- Intelligent clearance sensors
- Back-up camera
- 17’ inch allow rims
- Charge pads for cell phones
The vehicle is priced at XCD $ 165,000.00 with a 7% interest rate over a 7 year period with financing available at TDC Financial Services.
The delighted crowd was able to view the features of the vehicle up close and personal. Many persons even posed behind the wheel.
Persons are encouraged to go down to TDC Automotive Division and see Mr. Nisbett and his friendly staff to view this majestic vehicle, get an opportunity to test drive, and place orders.