NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (December 08, 2022)- The following is an announcement from the Ministry of Human Resources in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA):
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis invites graduates of Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (CFBC) as well as the Nevis Sixth Form College to apply for UVI scholarships. Persons who may have graduated years ago are certainly welcome to apply.
Scholarships are only available to graduates who are interested in undertaking studies at UVI for a maximum of (4) four years.
The following documents are required to be delivered to the Ministry of Human Resources by Thursday, March 30, 2023:
1. One (1) Original and Two (2) Copies of your completed Application Form;
2. One (1) Original and Two (2) Certified copies of Birth Certificate;
3. One (1) Original and Two (2) Certified copies of High School Certificates of Qualification;
4. One (1) Original and Two (2) Certified copies of College Certificates of Qualification; and
5. One (1) Original and Two (2) Certified copies of University Acceptance Letter.
Application Forms are attached or can be collected from the Ministry of Human Resources, Nevis Island Administration, located on the 2nd floor of the Social Security building, Pinney’s Estate.
Should you have any other concerns or questions, do not hesitate to contact the persons listed below:
Mrs. Shelly Jones-Liburd
Ms. Shaniele Skeete
Mrs. Shanola Murrey-Gill
Human Resources Nevis
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel No.: (869) 469-5521 Exts. 5166/4/6/3
Ms. Jamilah Adams
Human Resources St. Kitts
Tel No.: (869) 467-1323
For support whilst applying to the University of the Virgin Islands, please contact the below individual:
Dr Eustace Esdaille : Professor of Accounting; School of Business, The University of the Virgin Islands; Email: email@example.com; Contact No.: (869) 664-7166