1. What is your name and age, and where do you presently reside?
My name is Stavena Lewis.
I’m 23 years of age.
I’m presently located at Craddock Road, Nevis.
2. Name all institutions where you’ve attained your education, from Pre School up.
Newton Ground Preschool and Primary School, Sandy Point High School and CFBC Hospitality Division.
3. How would you describe yourself?
Shy at times, but once I get to know you I’m super friendly.
4. What is the one thing about you that you like best and why?
My personality because I’m very bubbly once u get to know me.
5. Outline the things you enjoy doing during your leisure time.
I enjoy modelling, doing adventurous things such as hiking, water sports and sporting activities.
6. What is your present occupation and are you enjoying it?
I’m a bartender at yachtsman grill, and yes, I love it.
7. Are you presently involved / or were involved in any community groups, sports clubs, modelling agencies, red cross or such like? If so, what benefits do you get from this?
I’m apart of Flair Modelling Agency. The benefits of being a part of such a group is that you meet new people and as a curvy model like me, I will motivate other girls with curves that they can do anything once they have the determination.
8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change nothing because now I’m at this age I understand life more.
9. Name one person other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life. Why?
The person who has had the most influence on my life is Wilbert Hutchinson because no matter how much I wanted to give up on life he was there to motivate me to never give up no matter trails.
10. No matter how simple it is, what would you say is your proudest personal achievement to date?
My proudest personal achievement was when I place second in the mix master challenge last year august.
11. Explain an embarrassing moment or situation that you remember happened to you. (ha ha ha)
I don’t think have any.
Don’t think I ever had an embarrassing moment.
12. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
I take my image and figure serious and my family.
13. What would you say is your life’s mantra (motto)?
Live life to the fullest.
14. What do you value most in a relationship?
Trust and loyalty and respect.
15. Name a Song that always makes you think about a special person.
Your on my mind by kem.
16. If you could trade places with anyone in the world who would it be and why?
The queen of England because I would to be royal and have the power to command lots of people.
17. If you were guaranteed honest responses to two questions by a world famous personality, whom would you question, and what would you ask?
Tyra banks, my questions to her would be “would u ever do one your top model in the Caribbean?”.
18. What was the high point of this year so far?
My mom health
19. 10 years from now, what do you hope to have accomplished?
A master degree in hospitality and a family.
20. Have you ever entered a pageant(s)? If so, name it/them and your position placed.
Miss black san and I did not place hence was my first time competing in such a show.
21. Other than wining the Miss Culture Swim Wear Contest, what do you hope to achieve by being crowned Miss Culture Swim Wear 2013?
From winning miss culture swim wear I would hope to achieve popularity and more exposure in the fashion industry.
22. What do you want the judges to know about you?
I’m filled with talent.
23. Give three words that best describes Nevis Culturama.
Energetic, good food and great people
24. If you had one wish for Nevis’ Culturama, what would it be?
25. How are preparations for the Miss Culture Swim Wear Contest going so far?
It is going slow but steady.
26. Be truthful! How is the relationship with the other contestants? Awesome
27. Are you enjoying working with the planning committee? Yes
28. Is the pageant what you imagined it to be?
Yes it is.
29. From your experience so far, would you encourage other young ladies to enter the Miss Culture Swim Wear Contest? Why?
Yes because it’s a fun experience and you learn a lot.
30. Lights, Camera! Action! You are announced Miss Culture Swim Wear 2013…What would be your first reaction? (LOL)
I would be like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We want to know some of your favourite things:
31. Favourite colour:
Black and red
32. Favourite gadget:
33. Favourite wardrobe item:
Jeans and vest with a blazer.
34. Favourite TV Show:
35. Favourite local food:
36. Favourite local song:
Give them a sweety by dj Rinch.
37. Favourite local band:
38. Favourite time period of the day:
39. Favourite place to be:
40. Favourite body part (lol)
Good Luck with your preparations for the show.