1.What is your name and age, and where do you presently reside?
Kadeen Tyon, 20 years old, from Phillips Village, St.Kitts.
2. Name all institutions where you’ve attained your education, from Pre School up.
No pre school, Molineux Primary, Cayon High, Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
3. How would you describe yourself?
Ambitious, determined, smart, helpful, kind, funny, down to earth.
4. What is the one thing about you that makes you kool?
The ability to adapt to new environments and with new people
5. Outline the things you enjoy doing during your leisure time.
Learn, teach, hang with family and friends, dance, sing,
6. What is your present occupation and are you enjoying it?
A research assistant at the St. Kitts Biomedical Research Foundation, yes, I learn a lot.
7. Are you presently involved / or were involved in any community groups, sports clubs, modelling agencies, red cross or such like? If so, what benefits do you get from this?
Yes, Movado modelling agency, I meet new people, I learn how to manage my time, I get to travel, I get to do what I love doing
8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Nothing, I feel everything happens for a reason, and I don’t think I turn out that bad.
9. Name one person other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life. Why?
My aunt, Lavern Moyo, she always strives for excellence
10. No matter how simple it is, what would you say is your proudest personal achievement to date?
Receiving my associates degree in Environmental Science
11. Explain an embarrassing moment or situation that you remember happened to you. (LOL)
At a party in Nevis, and my pant tore at the crutches are, a big tear, lol, it was funny though
12. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
God is not real
13. What would you say is your life’s mantra (motto)?
Don’t ever give up, life is what you make it
14. What do you value most in a relationship?
15. Name a Song that always makes you think about a special person.
I will always love you by Whitney Houston
16. If you could trade places with anyone in the world who would it be and why?
Nobody I suppose, because I can try to better myself, as opposed to wanting to be somebody else
17. If you were guaranteed honest responses to two questions by a world famous personality, whom would you question, and what would you ask?
Bill Gates, where did you get your brilliant knowledge?
18. What was the high point of this year so far?
Getting the chance to take part in Mr Kool contest
19. 10 years from now, what do you hope to have accomplished?
A career in either Chemical Engineering or Medicine
20. Have you ever entered a contest such as this one?
21. Other than wining the Mr. Kool Contest, what do you hope to achieve by being crowned Mr. Kool 2013?
The respect, meeting new people and the experience
22. What do you want the judges to know about you?
That I am unpredictable and that I am a competitor, very determined
23. Give three words that best describes Nevis’ Culturama.
Energetic, fun and exciting
24. If you had one wish for Nevis’ Culturama, what would it be?
Don’t stop the music
25. How are preparations for the Mr. Kool Contest going so far?
Good so far
26. How is it relating with the other participants?
Great, they are the best
27. Are you enjoying working with the planning committee?
Yes, they are very welcoming, warm and nice
28. Is the contest what you imagined it to be?
No, its more work than I thought
29. From your experience so far, would you encourage other young males to enter the Mr. Kool Contest?
30. Lights, Camera! Action! You are announced Mr. Kool 2013…What would be your first reaction?
We want to know some of your favourite things:
31. Favourite sport: Track and field
32. Favourite gadget: Cell phone
33. Favourite vehicle of choice: Jeep
34. Favourite TV Show: Chopped
35. Favourite local food: Cook up with pork
36. Favourite local song: Cinnamon, Farmer joe
37. Favourite local band: Nu Vybes
38. Favourite time period of the day: 12 noon
39. Favourite place to be: Home
40. Favourite body part: My whole body, lol
Good Luck with your preparations for the contest.