Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above posts.
• Installing, commissioning and testing of digital and IP PBXs, key systems, call accounting systems, voicemail systems and other related equipment to meet the customer needs as outlined on service orders or otherwise indicated by manager.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting of digital or IP PBXs, key systems, call accounting and voicemail systems to manufacturer standards.
• Restoring of circuits associated with PBXs, key systems and voicemail systems.
• Installing and testing of data services such as Internet and Local and Wide Area Networks to meet customer needs as outlined on service orders or otherwise indicated by manager.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting of data services.
• Installing and testing of infrastructure necessary to support the installation of equipment.
• Assisting in providing training and technical expertise on usage of all installed services to customers.
• Performing routine tasks such as back-ups, upgrades, audits and other equipment related procedures as scheduled or assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or any other related IT or science
• Network Certifications (CCNA, Network+)
• Communication wiring standards and installation practices.
• LAN and WAN equipment installation and troubleshooting techniques.
These are full-time opportunities with 1 position located in Nevis and the other in St. Kitts.
Submission of Applications
Interested persons can view the full advertisement and submit applications at www.cwc.com under ‘Careers’ by 7th April 2019.