Notice is hereby given that the Forty-Seventh (47th) Annual General Meeting of the Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited will be held at the Nevis Performing Arts Centre (NePAC), Pinney’s Industrial Site, St. Thomas’ Parish, Nevis and streamed via the Zoom Virtual Platform, on Wednesday September 23, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting held on Thursday September 12, 2019.
2. To consider Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting.
3. To approve Reports of the Board of Directors, Treasurer & Audited Financial Statements, Credit Committee, and Supervisory and Compliance Committee for the year ended December 31, 2019.
4. To approve the Independent Auditors’ Report for the year ended December 31, 2019.
5. To approve Dividend for the year ended December 31, 2019.
6. To set the Maximum Liability for the ensuing year.
7. To elect Officers to the Board of Directors, Credit Committee, and Supervisory and Compliance Committee.
8. To appoint Independent Auditors for the year ending December 31, 2020.
9. To transact Any Other Business of the Society.
By Order of the Board of Directors
Shinel Dore (Ms.)
September 2, 2020
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Transportation will be provided for members (upon request)
2. Light refreshments will be provided after the meeting
3. COVID-19 protocols will be observed