INTERNATIONAL LEADING BEVERAGE COMPANY JOB VACANCY
JOB: TRADE MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
To execute Trade Marketing plans which meet brand volume.
- Implements Trade Marketing plans which meet the objectives of the Company’s business plans with specific reference to brand volume, brand visibility, merchandising and promotion objectives.
- Manages the effective implementation of account plans, in order to achieve long-term and better relationships with all customers.
- Ensures an increased brand competitive positioning in order to better serve customers’ needs and expectations.
- Ensures increased profitability for each account/customer by the optimizing of the company’s investments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Diploma or the equivalent – Marketing or Business Management
- Three (3) years experience in the field.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills in Basic applications.
- Good personal time management, punctual and able to work with deadlines.
- Be articulate, self-confident, strong and politely assertive.
Kindly submit Curriculum Vitae by SUNDAY 22 DECEMBER, 2013 to:
PKF Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers (Formerly Pannell Kerr Forster)
Independence House, North Independence Square
Box 335 B