SOCIAL SECURITY BOARD OFFERS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR TERTIARY EDUCATION
SOCIAL SECURITY is pleased to invite applications for Financial Assistance to pursue full time studies at the Undergraduate Level.
Applicants must be of good character, in need and show academic promise. The following conditions must also be met:
- 1) Citizens of St. Kitts and Nevis who are normally resident in the Federation and intend to return after completion of their course of study.
- 2) The applicants should have been accepted to pursue full-time University level studies or who are already pursuing full time-studies.
- 3) The proposed program of study should not exceed three (3) years.
- 4) Applicants must have received a letter of acceptance from the University in the Faculty in which they intend to pursue studies or are pursuing studies. The following must be presented as well as:
- a) Proof of Enrollment for full time study
- b) NameofInstitutionandCourseofStudy
- c) Level, if already enrolled and stage of study
- d) ProofofCitizenship
- e) Two letters of recommendation
- f) A Short Essay indicating how the University Financial Assistance will
benefit him/her and how the course of study will benefit the Federation of St. Kitts/Nevis
The successful candidates will be expected to return to the Federation to work for a minimum of two (2) years.
Interested persons meeting the conditions outlined above should apply in writing to:-
Director of the Social Security Board P.O.Box 79
Applications must be received by June 09, 2017.