Alistair Isaac found guilty by a 12 member jury panel

By: Gavincia Clarke

(CHARLESTOWN, NEVIS)- In the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court on Monday, April 14, 2014 a 12 member jury panel found Alistair ‘Jabal’ Isaac guilty of rape and armed robbery.

The offenses are said to have committed sometime in July 2012 at Jones Estate in the parish of St. Thomas’. Due to the nature of the crime, the media is not allowed to give details on the court proceedings.

However in an earlier report, it was said that Isaac broke into the victim’s home with a knife and demanded money from her. Unsatisfied with the sum of money he received, he then decided to have sexual intercourse with the virtual complainant.

Isaac, who is a repetitive law breaker, is currently serving two 12 year sentences at Her Majesty’s Prison after jurors found him guilty in November 2012, for the robbery and wounding of Susan Woodham at her Springhill home in July 26, 2012.

Isaac who has spent most of his life within the walls of Her Majesty’s Prison, has openly expressed that he is of the view, that a curse was placed on him ever since he foolishly stole money from a Catholic Church when he was a teenager. Since then he has continuously broken the laws of St. Christopher and Nevis.

Her Lordship Justice Lorraine Williams ordered a social inquiry report on him. His sentencing will be handed down on May 2, 2014.

You might also like