Spread the love
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda (GOAB) has just released a statement on the case of Guyanese-born, Keoma Hamer’s allegation of abduction of her twin baby daughters at Holberton Hospital 15 years ago.
The statement concludes, “The investigative expertise of law enforcement is being deployed to determine if there could be any evidence to support her claim, which is debunked by the evidence presented thus far.”
Dr. Joey John, principal of Medical Surgical Associates, reported by way of a letter dated October 7, 2004, that he had been called to the Holberton Hospital to treat the ailing woman. He confirms that “on 8th September 2004 she had a spontaneous abortion of the twins.”
This visit by Dr. John came one day after Hamer was said to have given birth to her children.
Dr. John’s prognosis further indicated however, that “she was 28 weeks pregnant and was later found to have infections that needed to be treated with anti-biotics.” Read More….https://www.antiguaobserver.com/government-says-guyanese-nationals-claims-of-child-abduction-debunked-by-investigators/