Third Party Claimants of Former Sugar Workers‏

Persons claiming on behalf of deceased sugar workers will be given a call by the secretariat and given an appointment to come and present the requisite documents.

The documents required are (A) Letters of Administration or (B) Grant of Probate.

Only persons with the required documents are eligible to claim.

Documents have to be checked and authenticated before the payout.

Cheques will be made available in two days after documents have been checked and validated.

The Secretariat will provide free legal assistance for those who need it in the preparation of the required documentation to make the process as smooth as possible.

For further information, please call: 467-1914/1915/1916

You might also like