Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above post.
• To prospect for new business and sales opportunities from among the small to medium businesses.
• To generate appointments through a process of cold calling and management of existing accounts.
• To develop and present proposals that clearly identify the clients business needs and the benefits that the suggested solution will provide.
• To sell the Company’s products and services throughout the sales cycle by identifying business needs and develop customized solutions to meet these needs.
• To negotiate and close sales and give presentations where appropriate in support of the Business Unit’s sales objectives.
• To protect our Business from potential and future competitive encroaches within our medium/small business segment.
• To ensure that installation plans and programs are prepared, in order that products and services are delivered on time and in accordance with Company procedures.
• To continually monitor the billing of our medium/small business accounts to ensure that there are no discrepancies.
• To provide weekly reports of customer visits.
• To provide monthly reports which show customer activity/profile in relation to use of products and services.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration/Business Management would be an asset.
• A Diploma in Sales or Marketing from a recognized institution.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer services or a telecommunications environment
• A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a direct sales environment
This is a full-time opportunity in St. Kitts.
Submission of Applications
Interested persons can view the full advertisement and submit applications at ww.cwc.com uwnder ‘Careers’, by 31st March 2019.